Hello All,
I'm now back from my two week vacation to Kauai. We had a fantastic time and I did indeed get a lot of knitting done. I'll share my progress on the Yoga Wrap in my next post. Also, in my next post I'll add some pictures of our trip.
In the meantime, Happy Knitting!!!
6 comments:
We'll all look forward to it. Perhaps in person, too? :)
Two weeks? I heard you were gone for a month.
Who said that I was gone a month. While a month in Hawaii would be nothing to complain about, I did have to get back to work.
Looking forward to the Hawaii-5-O pics!
Hi Angie! It's your cousin Kim. I just wanted to say how fasinated I am in your interest in knitting. I don't think that I have the patience for it. It's funny how you like to knit now. It's like how you used to make friendship bracelets back in the day. Matter of fact I think it was you who got me interested in them. You truly are and inspiration. Let me know how that yoga wrap turns out. (I might have to ask you to make one for me ;) )ttfn
Kim, it is great to hear from you. How are you doing? If I have the patience to knit I think that anyone does - I'm not the most patient person in the world at all. Those friendship braclets were da bomb. Glad that you like the blog. c ya ltr
Post a Comment