One of the most important parts of planning our trip this year was determining my vacation knitting project. Based upon the suggestion of the gals at the Knitting Tree, my vacation knitting project will be the Yoga Wrap from the Winter 2005/06 Vogue Knitting. Here is a picture of what I am knitting.
I am super excited about this project. I'm using my favorite yarn (malabrigo), favorite needles (dutch treats), a fun pattern, and finally knitting something for myself. Here are a couple of pictures of the yarn and the beginning of the project. Now that I know how to really purl I won't have any twisted stitches.
Also, over the weekend, I completed a "just because" gift to my neighbors Don and Mike - knitted dish towels and lavender mint dish soap.
Okay. That is all for now. I'll right again when I return to from vacation. Until then, happy knitting.
2 comments:
So, Ms. Angela...you've been home for over 24 hours and nothing on your blog yet???? Let's see/hear what you did (just the knittng part)while on vacation, eh? :)
Hey this is the first time that I've looked at my blog since I've been back. I'll add an update shortly.
Post a Comment