I was getting tired of the old look blog-look. I'm still debating on whether I like this look or not. What do you think?
Regarding knitting, I'm almost finished with a baby sweater. I'll post some pix when it is completed.
Over the weekend I purchased 5 balls of Muench Touch Me yarn - this yarn feels so yummy and is appropriately named touch me. I'll be making a scarf our of the Scarf Style book with this yarn.
Later this week I will be taking a road trip with my parents and brother down to Shreveport, LA. I have not been on a road trip with the family in a very long time - I'm thinking at 15 years or so. This should be an interesting trip - I'm happy that I'll have my knitting with me.
That is all for now. Keep on knittin'
2 comments:
I'm going to comment on my own blog - I looked back at the old makabaka page and realized that I like the older version better. I'll revert back to that soon. I don't like this new version at all...yuck!
People should read this.
Post a Comment