Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Knitting Under the Influence ...

Reading: Who knew that there was such a book titled, "Knitting Under the Influence." I saw this book at the library tonight and had to pick it up. I must admit that the book sounds very cheesy. However, since I have knitted "under the influence" a few too many times I thought that it may be interesting.

Knitting: I'm finishing up a sweater right now. I'm weaving in all the ends - this is the part of knitting that totally sucks. Finishing is one of the items that takes me forever - mostly because I keep putting it off since I despise doing the finishing.

Running: I have not been on a run in two weeks - terrible I know. I'm planning to go running this weekend for sure. One of my friends is participating in the IronMan Wisconsin this weekend - I'm so excited for her.

Later, A

3 comments:

MadCityMike said...

Good to see you back "blogging'!

Anonymous said...

Knitting under the influence is actually a pretty decent book! Quick and easy, but a fun read.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! haven't visited in a long while. I totally agree, weaving in the ends is the WORST part of knitting. I have two otherwise complete sweaters waiting to be cleaned up. I've been knitting like crazy lately - also experimenting w/ koolaid dying (very fun). Susan C.