Monday, October 8, 2007

Completed Projects: Vintage Velvet Scarf and Felted Clutches

Knitting: I've noticed that I'm on a "vintage" kick these days. In a recent previous post I completed a "vintage car coat." In this post I'm showing off my completed "vintage velvet scarf." I absolutely adore this scarf. It is a birthday gift so I will have to part ways with this beauty of a scarf very soon. Here is a picture:




















Also, I've been working on some felted clutches over the summer. I've modified the pattern quite a bit and made it my own. A friend of mine is now selling them at her store in Madison - Lady Moxie. Here are a couple of pictures.







































Reading: I have no idea why this is stuck on underline - it is very annoying. Well I finally decided on the perfect books to read right now. One fiction one nonfiction. Fiction - The Posionwood Bible - I'm loving this so far. Nonfiction - A People's History of the US.

Running: I went running once last week - opps!

That is all for now.

Later, A





1 comments:

MadCityMike said...

Excellent! Good to see you back blogging! I had no idea that your purses were being marketed. Good for you!! How many have sold? I'm telling you....you should have had Andy use the "Velvet Scarf" for some "happy time"! :)