October in Review:
- I hosted a surprise birthday party for Andy's b-day - he was actually surprised
- I started hosting weekly knitting nights - I then canceled weekly knitting nights - while they were totally fun I had to let something go - I over extended myself once again.
- Andy and I went to Mystic, CT for a small vacation and to be with our friend who got an award for virtuous living - still wondering about the meaning of this award. While in Mystic, Andy and I visited a charming little knitting store called Mystic River Yarns.
- Work, work, and more work.
- Knitting - I completed a scarf for a co-workers birthday and knitted up 3 or 4 can't remember baby hats.
- I joined Pinnacle Fitness - a local fitness club.
- Exercise, exercise and more exercise.
- Been eating a lot of crap - don't know why.
- Knitting of course...
1 comments:
Hello Sweetie,
Great reading list. I have my recommendations; and I'm sure you're getting around to them eventually. Great projects. I think crafting should be included with our medical expenses. . . . about as beneficial as therapy.
Sent Carmen and Tina's (Marcus) baby quilts to Dear's address. Bought fabric to start Ashlee's quilt. Also starting small projects like potholders. Would be neat if you could knit some corresponding dish towels for me. Oh well, when you have more time.
Call me some time. I'd love to hear from you.
Post a Comment