____________________________________
Angela and I had an appointment today and got new pictures of Ocean. I have attached one photo. Although I think most of the pictures are completely amazing I won't bore you with all of them.
Today was a big day test day for Ocean. Everything looks great from what they could see. We will be receiving some other test results in the near future. From the pictures it appears that Ocean has Angelas beautiful lips. Its hard to believe that we can already see that. During the exam today Ocean was very active; moving arms, legs and turning over. At one point Ocean raised his/her hand to what looked like to be a wave. The picture I sent to you doesn't show Ocean's lips but does show that little ocean is getting ready to box.
Andy

1 comments:
We look forward to better weather so that we "might" actually see more of you......and hopefully, by then, you'll "feel" like seeing other people, too. :)
Post a Comment