Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big News - I'm Pregnant

So, the last time I posted anything on the blog was the day that I found out that I was pregnant - November 27th. I've been wanting to post the big news for awhile but I wanted to wait until I was officially 3 months. Today, I am officially three months pregnant.

The past three months have been "interesting." I have been literally sick and tired the vast majority of the time. More than being sick and tired is that I have been VERY moody and not wanting to be around anyone - except for Andy of course - who is the frequent recipient of my bad moods. The week after we found that we were pregnant I accused him of being nice to me only because I am incubator - it probably took all of his power not to bust out laughing at me. So now, some of his friends refer to me as the incubator.

My never-been-pregnant-friends (NBPFs) ask what the first three months of being pregnant is like. For me -and probably Andy as well - it as been like a very intense PMS that does not go away. The only thing that is slightly different - besides the obvious of having a little one growing inside of you - is that the urge to constantly eat is replaced by not wanting to eating b/c of the constant nausea. Thankfully, I've seemed to get over that little hump over the past couple of days - right now I'm eating pretty much everything in sight.

Another symptom of pregnancy and right now I am exhausted. So, I will write more later.

Later, A

3 comments:

MadCityMike said...

HOORAY!!!! The news is finally official and, better yet....... ....common knowledge! :)
Let the knitting of baby clothes and "accessories" begin!
BTW....I added a link from my blog to yours. Hope that was OK?

Melanie said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi

These are all emblems of pragnant woman and It is good news that you are pragnant.