Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yes We Can: Super Tuesday and 15 weeks

Yesterday was a big day: Super Tuesday, I turned 15 weeks and had another good doc appointment.

Let's start off with Super Tuesday - If you don't know this already, I love Barack Obama. While I am bummed that he did not win California - he did a remarkable job throughout the rest of the nation. This past weekend a friend of mine showed me the awesome video - yes we can - on Barack Obama on youtube (I must admit that I feel a little behind the times seeing that I just found out about it on Sunday). Just in case you have not seen it here it is ...



Regarding 15 weeks - I am progressively feeling better and better - people keep telling me that I am glowing - I just call it oily secretions (my face is very oily - giving it that glowingness - or greasiness). I have not worked out yet this week - I need to do this soon - the snow will just not let up ... My doctors appointment went well yesterday - could hear the heartbeat again - which is so cool. The latest development in the pregnancy is that I am constantly hungry - I am eating almost all of the time ... it just does not feel healthy. I wake up in the morning starving ...

Anywho, that is all for now ...

Let's go Barack !!!!

2 comments:

MadCityMike said...

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better.....it is strange not seeing you, but totally understandable.
Hope that we get to see you soon......

Brenda said...

Hey Lady, take care of Lil' Ocean and yourself. Go Barack Go!!!