Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nearly 18 weeks

On Tuesday, I will be 18 weeks pregnant. I can't believe that I am nearly halfway through my pregnancy. I have visible baby bump - which is pretty cool. Andy and I will find out the gender of the baby on March 11th - we are both very excited.

That is all for now.

Later, A

5 comments:

MadCityMike said...

I look forward to warmer weather so that we might actually see some of our neighbors again.......
Will you be sharing the knowledge of Ocean's gender?

Maniphone said...

Congratulations on knocking the walnut tree down. What a nuisance! How are you feeling?

Amy said...

Ok, It's March 12th. You need to update us with the results. A girl right???

Maniphone said...

It's March 13th! Tell us already!

Anonymous said...

If anyone has not heard yet, the baby is going to be a boy.