Pregnancy and embarrassing moments - This week I realized that there are pregnancy side effects that can be very embarrassing. So, earlier this week I was at a professional networking luncheon. Before the events presentation began, I was speaking with a couple of folks - as part of the conversation there were some funny stories being told - the telling of the funny stories came to a screetching halt while I was laughing and somewhat loudly (e.g. very audible) broke some wind. This little incident made be laugh even more of course ... This kind of thing NEVER happened before I became pregnant - I had much more control over that kind of thing. So, if this ever happens when I'm around you, I apologize in advance...
Babys R Us - Andy and I made our first visit to this baby superstore yesterday evening. Andy was great - he decided that he actually wants to register for baby stuff together. I was planning on not registering with Andy b/c I thought that he would hate it - but no he wants register together. This makes me very happy. He was super happy to see a lot of ocean related clothing at the store. He asked a clerk if they had any Notre Dame related baby clothing - too cute (of course they didn't).
Name Update - Not much new here - Andy is still advocating strongly for the name Ocean. I'm still trying to think of some other names. The internet source that I like the most is Nymbler.
Stuff for baby - So last week I sent out a note to all my mom friends asking for recommendations of things that I will need for having a baby. Here are some of the highlights: baby carrier/sling, electronic breast pump, pack and play, bumbo chair (although there is a lot of disagreement on this item), stroller, jogging stroller, baby bouncer, swing, moses basket (I had never heard of this before), diaper service, gift certificates, blankets, diaper bags, etc.
Okay, that is all for now.
Later, A

1 comments:
What do you mean that breaking wind is "out of the ordinary" for you???!!!! Why is it we all have to run out of rooms and off decks when you and Andy stop by? OH! That's right....it's ANDY!!!! LOL
Post a Comment