Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm back - 22 wks now

Sorry for the for the month-long delay - we were in the midst of house construction stuff - e.g. painting rooms, new bathroom, minor kitchen renovation, etc... The painting included painting the baby's room. I'll have some pictures up soon.

So, I have some updates for you - as if you did not already.

(1) Andy and I are having a baby boy. As soon as we saw the "goods" on the ultrasound Andy put is hand on my arm and said "awe little ocean." I was soo irritated but there was not much I could say about it at the time - I did not want to get snippy in front of the ultrasound tech.

(2) I really look pregnant now. People ask me frequently if I am having twins (btw I find this question highly irritating given that I am not having twins). Yes, I am big - I'm short and the only place to go is out.

(3) I am just over 22 wks. Overall I feel great (minus the heartburn and back pain). I'm currently in PT for the back pain - I'm eating tums like candy for the heartburn. the baby is moving a lot more these days - it is very cool. I feel the baby most as I am waking up in the morning and when working out.

(4) Waddle. Another interesting recent development is that I waddle when trying to walk - not the most graceful looking walk at all.


Okay, since it is late, that is all I have for now...

Later, A

3 comments:

MadCityMike said...

WELCOME BACK!!! And...... you do not waddle or look like you are having twins...you just look FANTASTIC and RADIANT!

Amy said...

Yeah!!! A Boy!!! Girl - people used to ask me if I was having triplets. People are just dumb when it comes to comments like that. Don't let it irritate you.

Brenda said...

I think you are a beautiful pregnant women. No waddle. Lots of radiance. A tiny baby bump. It's all good.